Manufactured & mobile home owners, get great coverage and great rates!
Serving Jacksonville and all of Florida
While Florida mobile homes are being built under stricter inspection requirements and thus higher structural standards, finding the right insurance to cover the dwelling can sometimes be difficult. This is where we come in to make the process of finding the right policy with right company at a price you can afford doable.
Florida Mobile Home Insurance Policy Options
- Unattached Structures – This covers any structures on the property that are not attached to the mobile home, like a detached carport or storage shed.
- Attached Structures – This covers structures such as decks and awnings that are attached to the mobile home.
- Content Replacement – This covers replacement cost of the contents inside the mobile home. This is not an automatic coverage inclusion, but we highly recommend you add this on to your policy.
- Sinkholes – A natural hazard in Florida, sinkholes are an ever-looming threat. Protect you mobile home property with added sinkhole coverage protection.
- Flood Insurance – With the rainy season and hurricane season always in site, protect your mobile home property with flood insurance. Learn more about flood insurance.
Call us today at 904-389-0422 or request a Florida Mobile Home Insurance quote online now.