Homeowners, get great insurance coverage at a great rate!
Serving Jacksonville and all of Florida
For Florida homeowners, insurance protection is vital to home ownership. Buying home insurance means safe-guarding both you and your home.
When looking to insure your home or property in Jacksonville or anywhere in Florida, there are three things you should always expect from your insurance company:
- Competitive rates
- Friendly and skilled customer service
- Financial stability
Homeowners Insurance Policies for Jacksonville and all of Florida
Standard home insurance policies provide the following types of coverage (up to limits stated in the policy):
- Dwelling – Pays for damages or destruction to your house and any attached structures and buildings such as garages or covered patios connected to the dwelling.
- Detached Structures – Pays for damage for any detached structures such as fences, detached garages, and storage sheds not attached to the dwelling.
- Personal Property – In the event of theft, damage, or destruction, the contents of your house are covered including furniture, clothing and appliances.
- Loss of Use –
- Liability – Protects you against financial loss in the event you are sued and found legally responsible for someone else’s injury or property damage.
- Medical Payments – Covers medical bills for person(s) injured on your property.
- Loss of Use – Pays for additional living expenses if your home is uninhabitable due to a covered loss. Most standard Florida Homeowners Insurance policies pay 10-20% of the amount of your dwelling coverage.
Call us today at 904-389-0422 or request a Florida Homeowners Insurance quote online now.